Thursday, September 25, 2014

Podcast 7: Knitting Knitting Knitting

SHOWNOTES

Intro - Be my friend!  :-)
      SSHandmadeJenny on Twitter
      SSHandmade_Jenny on Instagram
      JennyAnne on Ravelry
      JennyAnne on Artisan's Square

State of the Podcast
      SoundCloud
      relaxdaily
      Please leave an iTunes review!  :-)

My Life

Sewing
      McCalls 4440 in denim
      McCalls 4440 in rayon batik
      Simplicity 1696 - new TNT pants
                 I also mention Vogue 2907
      Toddler outfit - McCalls 6781
      Baby outfit - Simplicity 2291
.                Urban threads embroidery

      sweatshirt - McCalls 7026

Knitting
      Gnarled Oak Cardigan from Coastal Knits
      Rustling Leaves Beret from Coastal Knits in Kettle Tweed; here is my first one!

      Beacon Hill for my mom in Ella Rae Classic  (first version, which I apparently never blogged about.  For shame!!)
      Husband's socks

      Plum Frost Cardi

Gift Plans
      Socks for my dad using this pattern

Living Handmade
      Clean My Space

Yarn Shop
      Fiber Art, Inc.

1 comment:

  1. You got music! Woohoo! I'd donate if you put up a button. I'm currently hiding from my children listening to you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It is wonderful to know someone is reading. :-)