Friday, March 4, 2016

Oak Grove Mitts by Alana Dakos and Simple Sideways Scarf

I don't remember exactly what the yarn is called but I used 3 skeins of hand-dyed Alpaca that I got at the Pennsylvania Farm Show last winter.  I saw that yarn amid all the cows and crafts and pretty much ran over to get some.

 The mitts are the Oak Grove Mitts by Alana Dakos (Never Not Knitting).
 The scarf is made-up by me.  It started out as a crescent shaped shawl with increases worked evenly throughout, but it turned out very long and skinny, so a scarf it wanted to be!  It is stockinette stitch with a simple applied border (worked sideways) from Nicky Epstein's Knitting On The Edge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It is wonderful to know someone is reading. :-)