Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Jujuy by Joji Locatelli

Ok, I have a lot of photos of this little shawl, but bear with me!  Anyway, this is the Jujuy by Joji Locatelli, the same designer of my recent Spectrum (and from the same collection).  I bought the yarn for this with this pale pink jacket, a gift, in mind.



Here, you can get an idea of the eyelet wedges between the stripes.  This is a deceptively simple design.  I also really like the squishy garter stitch border.  It is extra squishy on mine since my pink yarn was more dk weight and the grays are fingering.

The yarns are Amano Yarns Ayni in (sunflower seed" and "qauartz gray" and Mayu in "exotic bloom".


Here is my Ravelry page.

9 comments:

  1. The shawl is gorgeous - and you look amazing in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely. Beautiful yarns...the colours really suit you. Those stitches are just lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little shawl and your photos are studio quality! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cherie. This is my new indoor photo spot. Lots of windows in this room.

      Delete
  4. So beautiful - love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a very pretty shawl, Jenny! You always do great work when it comes to your crocheting or knitting (and sewing too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It is wonderful to know someone is reading. :-)