Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Art Deco Hat by Mandarine's (Melody)

I test knit this Art Deco hat for Melody of BMandarine's podcast.  It was a really fun little knit and it goes very nicely with my new coat!
 The yarn is Debbie Bliss Rialto dk.  I used about a ball and a half and used the rest to make a big pom pom because I am told that pom poms are now cool.



Here is my Ravelry project page.

Yep, more knitting.  I have been sewing, too.  I just seem to be worse at photographing those things.  For instance, I made a pair of cropped pants from Vogue 1439 and this is the best photo I got.  :-( 

 And then my son managed to smear one leg with mac and cheese, so there would be no more chances until they are washed (which they were today, so I'll try again soon!).  I did manage to get that photo on Instagram, though, so if you want a better chance of seeing my new creations in a timely manner and are on Instagram, I am sshandmade_jenny.  :-)


1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post, but I love the hat. The art deco details are awesome! I am in awe of your skills - I couldn't even finish a washcloth in the 4 knitting classes I took!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It is wonderful to know someone is reading. :-)