Friday, January 9, 2015

Podcast 9: Hibernating

Note:  I had to re-upload all of the podcasts.  I'm not sure what this will do when you download.  I assume they will all auto-download again.  Sorry about that!


SHOWNOTES

      SSHandmadeJenny on Twitter
      SSHandmade_Jenny on Instagram
      JennyAnne on Ravelry
      JennyAnne on Artisan's Square

Intro

Goodies - Healing Touch Yarn Bowl

                 Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino

                 Voolenvine yarns on their way to my house!


Sewing - Christmas dress fail

                    It's too short and I can't move my arms!  Also, the hem is only halfway finished.
                    The skirt fabric is from this jacket.  I cannot find a blog post about the finished jacket!                         Sheesh.  I'll have to do that.

              Lavender Cardi


              Fox Sweatshirt Applique

             Pillow Shams and Front Porch cushion covers in the works

             Stitcher's Guild/Artisan's Square SWAP

                     Stack of sweaters for possible refashion

Knitting - Mom's Beacon Hill needs some aggressive blocking

                Professoressa Cardigan

                Araucania Atacama mitts

                   
                                                          (my other fingerless mitts)

Gift Plans -  Candlelit Shawl for my Nana

                     Claudine Layered Top and Dress for friend's baby girl
                                                      Pattern photo (mine isn't even started yet!)

Living Handmade - Gardening

                                Mending


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It is wonderful to know someone is reading. :-)