Friday, May 29, 2015

Podcast 12: Update

I don't know why I was so scratchy this week.  I'm not sick.  I guess I should have had some water instead of coffee.  :-)

SHOWNOTES

      SSHandmadeJenny on Twitter
      SSHandmade_Jenny on Instagram
      JennyAnne on Ravelry
      JennyAnne on Artisan's Square

Intro

Life 

Goodies -  I talked about the Woolful podcast and the newer podcasts aren't an hour and a half long.  The newer ones are all less than a hour.
                  www.o-wool.com
                      Some Balance Yarn in the Butterstone color is on its way to my house


Sewing - no progress on Marfy 2779
                 
                 Simplicity 1355

                 The fabric is a stretch cotton from Pennie Fabrics
                 I mentioned Pattern Review
                 Alabama Chanin

Knitting - Hitofude Cardigan in Malabrigo Mechita
                  Verdure Shawlette by Isabelle of Fluffy Fibers

Living Handmade - Me Made May
                  My grandma's Bleeding Hearts look like this:

                  Mine look like this:
                  And the smaller plant I hacked up accidentally has these beautiful blooms:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It is wonderful to know someone is reading. :-)