Saturday, July 19, 2014

SouthShore Handmade Podcast - Episode 4

"Home Sweet Home"

You can download the podcast on iTunes to listen during sewing or knitting (or housework!).  You will need to search "SouthShore" because it doesn't have enough reviews to show up under sewing or knitting.  You can also just play it at the bottom of this post!


SHOWNOTES:

My Life

Sewing - Messenger bag - Simplicity 2911




           








              I'm thinking of sewing a denim skirt.  Any pattern ideas?

              I also want to sew some batik into a dress or skirt.


Knitting - I set aside my Ocracoke

              Beacon Hill Cardigan

              I'm waiting for these buttons!


              Green girl's cardi just needs button band

              I'm not loving my yarn choice with Bazan


Things I don't get  (well, things my mom doesn't get this week!)

Gift Knitting - I want to make socks for my husband and Beacon Hills for both my mom and mother-in-law

Living Handmade - I'm loving my new planner from Simply Paperie!

Pattern Update


Where to find me:
Ravelry - JennyAnne
Twitter - SSHandmadeJenny
Instagram - SSHandmadeJenny


1 comment:

  1. Good thing Rachel doesn't listen since you gave away her birthday present! She will be excited - she loves her Aunt Jenny handmade hand-me-downs. I think it's hilarious that you're jumping into sock knitting - I'm telling you you're going to love it. As for the Bazan, I think the problem may be that you aren't getting the nice stitch definition with a synthetic yarn that the designer got with her cotton yarn. Maybe look for something cotton or cotton/silk to get that nubby, defined look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It is wonderful to know someone is reading. :-)