Thursday, May 5, 2016

On the Moors with Jane Eyre Shawl by The Sampler Girl + Me Made May 4 and 5

This was such a fun little knitting project.  It is called MKAL On the Moors with Jane Eyre and is designed by Tanya of The Sampler Girl.  The name is a bit of a mouthful, and if you are unfamiliar, MKAL stands for mystery knit along.  The pattern was released in four separate sections over five weeks.  I didn't see the finished shawl until I finished mine.  Very fun, but you definitely have to know you like the designer to commit to that format. :-)

The yarn is a discontinued Noro that is mostly cotton and silk.  I had three balls and it used up almost all of the yardage.





Aaaand as usual with shawls, this is how I actually wear it - wrapped around my neck like a big ol' scarf.
I am happy to report that this is my Me Made May outfit today, day 5.
Here is the skirt and here is the top.

This was yesterday, day 4.  I am wearing my Bonbon Shawlette.


Day 3, I totally failed and forgot to get all me-made up before going for my weekly school library volunteer gig.  I never officially signed up on Zo's blog anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It is wonderful to know someone is reading. :-)