Friday, October 30, 2015

Podcast 15: A Coat

SHOWNOTES

      SSHandmade_Jenny on Instagram
      JennyAnne on Ravelry

Life - Here is a pic of my new sewing space.  I just need some better lighting!              

Goodies - I mentioned Myra
                 The fabrics from Pennie Fabrics that I mentioned for making an outfit:
                           

                 Gorgeous Fabrics
                 Ottoman striped fabric to make the tops in the second or tenth photo of this post

Sewing - Simplicity 1696
                recent pants I mentioned
                McCalls 7186 knit dress
                Burda 7765
                McCalls 5428
                McCalls 7162 peplum top
                Atkinson Designs  Wine and Dine
                       


Knitting - Tucker Sweater from Interweave Knits Fall 2015
                                     
                                                                 Here is mine:                                                              

                                          Lace Saddle Tee in Malabrigo Arroyo
                                          My Sister's Sweater                                                     
                                                                   

                                        Butterbluemchen socks in Yarn Love Elinore Dashwood Arabian Nights

New to the Queue - Waffle Patterns
                                 Pepernoot Hooded Coat

My fabrics:


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so honored to have been mentioned on the podcast :-) Can we just talk about how terrible the picture of that sweater is, though?! I hope I've thrown that bra away by now - maybe it was a stretchy nursing one or something. I still really like that sweater, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww it's not bad. You look so proud. ;-) We can have a glamour shoot when I come up next.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It is wonderful to know someone is reading. :-)